Thursday, February 28, 2008

Didn't attend any lessons today
Had in-house suspendsion & stayed in th General office with Jacyln from 8 till 3.30pm.
Because both of us were late for th 8th time since January.
Woah. :D
Was super fun lah, spend time talking, gossiping & laughing our asses off at Lor Mee, Green Ripper, when we were in th General office. Hahah!
Miss Santha kept on scolding us & asked me to move away from her & asked her to move away from me as well.
But when she leaves th General office, we'll move nearer & continue talking again, hahah!
& because of this, Miss Shantha kept on scolding us. -.-
But at least it's better than staying in class looking at some bitches/bastards which will make my eyes go gaga.
Right? :D

Did alot of drawings & tried to complete my Art.
Finished 21 observational drawings already!
With all th colouring & shading & stuffs.
Happy luh pleaseeeeee. :D
& we kept on playing with Fanfan, my soft pongpong ball. Hahah!
Martin washed it & returned it back to me instead of getting a new one. -.-
& yeah, Fanfan is th nickname Jacyln gave to th soft pongpong ball.
She's always so stupid & retarded luh, just like me. -.-

Had heart-to-heart talk after that.
& we realised that we're both cold blooded animals already.
Yeah, we're numb about those things, & sick of crying already.
For now, I just need friends that are always around me when I need them.
Those kind of friends are still th besterest things on Earth.

Band practice after that, fun!
Mr Goh was damn funny today luh.
Did stupid acts of horse & IvanLee, rofls!
was laughing like shit with Jacyln luh! HAHAHA!
& Ivan got a new euphonium today.
NEW ONE SIAL!
It's like, super shiny &, woah.
I wantttttttt!
Mr Goh said that he wanted to buy 2 more trombones too, but we don't have enough funds for that.
): ): ): ): ):

bought 2 more soft pongpong balls after band.
Jacyln named hers Maimai & I names mine Qiqi, rofls!
& we're going to let my Fanfan stead with Jacyln's Maimai tomorrow, th 29th February.
yes, we're going to let them have a 1 year anni every 4 years. HAHAHA!

Went home with Jacyln after that.
Laughed like nobody's business lah, lmao!
I love her pu-leaseeeassssh. :D

I seriously want to know what happened to you.
It's not a great thing to know that your friend is dying,
but when you ask him/her why is he/she dying, he/she will say 'I'll let you know when th time comes.'
& th worst thing is that, you're one of my bestfriend.

No comments: