Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Handphone got confiscated early in th morning.
first time lah, every since i entered East View.
-.-

Lion dance performance after flag raising.
th performance was like 120938982149723 years lah.
damn long then finish.
I kept on saying "Christmas liao lah." to th people around me, lol !

went back to class & everything.
did alot of decorations & our classroom is very, very nice now ! ;D
Khairi & I drew & paint a Mickey Mouse, because it's th rat year.
Siewmin will be so happy if i give that painting to her, ahha.

then went to th hall & watch performance, blahblahblah.
was laughing like shit when Albert ran out & ran back to th backstage, LOL ;x
did pay much attention to th performance.
was talking & playing with Jesslyn & Adrian.
& staring at Duck, LOL.
i was like telling Adrian things & he act as if he was angry again, LOL.
TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH ! HAHAHAH ;x

then went to take back my phone, then went to 204 to wait for Zhiqing.
in th end she cannot go out lah. -.-
saw Albert gave him a bigbig hug.
because he's going to leave for Japan tomorrow.
ohmy, I'm going to miss him like mad luh. ):
& he told me his cardigan smell so nice now.
because I wore it for like one whole month already, my smell is nice what. ;x
& he claims that he is going to wear it when he is on th plane.
you're going to sleep like a pig tomorrow.
cause th cardigan got my smell what, LOL ;x
I'm going to miss that stupid piece of cardigan anyway. ):

went to Pasir ris with Albert, Diana & Nisaa.
Albert went home & we went for lunch.
then Albert came back to join us.

then went to supermarket, mama shop, & another minimart.
was walking randomly & our legs are like damn pain lah.
bought sweet & played with it.
damn funny lah !

th sweet is veryvery long, like 25cm?
then, Albert bite one side & I bite another side.
then keep on bite bite bite.
then Diana dared us to kiss. -.-
then when th sweet became shorter & shorter, I stop biting & kept on walking backwards.
then Albert followed me, then in th end i made ths weet snap, DAMN FUNNY LA.
iw as screaming like a kitten.
because i must bite on th sweet & scream. -.-
tried with Diana also, but she don't dare one.
Nisaa also, just kept on laughing, lol !
videos of it with Albert, haha.

then we ran to th bus stop, because 21 was reaching already.
then on th bus, tied 4 sweets together.
cause Albert & I was sitting at different seats. -.-

then went to Downtown East, slack here & there.
then bus-ed home. (:

i made a mistake la, reunion dinner later is not only with my family.
Weekian, Kaili, Kailing & their parents are coming too.
WEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO ;D
it's going to be fun fun fun fun fun !
but after they leave, I must tidy all th mess. -.-
every year also like that one.

shall go & help my Daddy go prepare th food now, byebyebyebyebye! ;D
I LOVE ALBERT, DIANA & NISAA !
:DDDD

No comments: