Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm blogging for th sake of Diana Soh, that bloody bitch.
yeahyeah, that dinosaur.
but too bad she is not purple in colour.
or I'll love her like how I love my barney.
hahaha ! :D


school was alright.
trashed everything out with Martin.
asked him a question & he told me that it's difficult to give me th answer.
I didn't for you to say it's me or what.
I just want an answer, thats it.
tmd, damn dulan okay.
but after Martin kept on making me laugh for th 3rd time, I buey tahans & laughed lahs.
first 2 times never laugh. -.-
was still dulan but, I don't know why.
little things he deos will just make me forgive him easily.

17 observational drawing for Art.
55/100.
must complete 30 by this week sey.
bloody cow, can help me bohhhhhh. ;x
after Diana & my drawing were being marked, we went into th storeroom to zilian.
pulled Martin in too. hahah ! :D


Diana is love, please! (:

after that played scissors paper stone !
loser must kena slap at th hand.
Cheukman, Diana, Martin & Me played together.
after playing, our hands were red like shit luh please.
-.-

me/Adrian being caught in my mirror. ;x

lunched with Ahtay, Diana & Martin during lunch break.
I kept on di siao-ing Ahtay luh.
telling him that I'm not ____.
because he kept on moving his chair closer & closer to me.
& he never shoot me back when I say luh.
so I was like, 'why never shoot me back? I expected you to shoot me back one luh.'
damn funny bodoh !
& he kept on di siao-ing th wound on my lower thigh luh.
NBCB. ;x

Chinese lessons was fun.
was talking with Duck, comparing someone with someone.
& who do you prefer to make them your boyf/girlf.
Duck was like, "why A leh? B looks nicer luh please."
I kept on reapeating "I DON'T GO FOR LOOKS."
for like 5 to 6 times lah. -.-
then, Duck asked me.
''Martin or Ivantay?"I was like "wtfuck, how you expect me to answer."
-.-

band practice after schoool.
was boring & tiring. :/

went to Mondi after band.
went to look for Cheukman, Duck & Leonard.
they damn funny bodoh !
cause Duck told them that th hairdresser at don't know what shop cut hair very nice one.
then Cheukman & Leonard went to cut.
they cliamed that it turned out to be like shit.
but I personally find their hair okay leh. -.-
then, they take revenge on Duck.
by asking me to cut Duck's hair. LOL.
i cute his frindge until damn funny one lahs. LOL ;x
went home after that.

make agar agar myself! :D


turned out to be okay luh.
taste like shit but Mummy told me it's nice. :D

asked Daddy to buy 5 bottles of Yakult back home.
he bought 20 bottles of it. -.-
Cheukman asked me to help him print pictures.
but taking pictures of it will actually help you score more marks.
so I asked Daddy to buy & I'm going to take pictures of it myself & print it out later on.
I'm sucha good friend right? ;x
theres P.E. tomorrow !
oh, shit.
my leg lah sial, how to P.E.
I love PE lessons for goodness sake.
it's fun okay !
& cross country on friday.
how to run lah sial.
siansiansian. ):

No comments: