Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday, 23rd February
woke up in th morning & went to school.
yeah. I thought theres Chemistry ec today.
but no, it has been postponed to next Saturday.
goondo lah me. my retribution for not paying attention in class.
-.-

Diana was there too, thanks to me.
HAHAHA :x
paiseh luh !

headed to Macs for breakfast.

pig ; mother fucking retard. LOL!

bought cat food & went around looking for cats to feed after that.

was boring like shit luh.
so, we went back to my house to sleep.


Diana took unglam photos of me when I was sleeping.
& she was like sticking to me while I was watching th tv.
horny bitch. -.-

Mummy brought us to East Coast.
both of us chiong Maple together. LOL ! :D

bought BK & went back up to chiong again.
super fun lah. HAHA :D
me & horny bitch :D ; me, Mummy & Diana.

went back home at 8 plus after that.

No comments: