Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday, 12th January
stomach was damn pain again during Maths lessons. -.-
I got to know how to press th calculator, finding th data & so on.
Martin was th one who taught me sey, miracle. ;x

Art was DAMN DAMN FUN ! ;D
Amaran, Cheukman, Diana, Martin & me was like wanting to drop Art lah.
draw also draw until pekcheks alreadys.
so like Cheukman & I was throwing our pencils & say 'AIYA DROP LAH!'
then Diana just kept on laughing, for don't know what reasons. -.-

after that I was telling Martin about someone that is so damn cute.
so he was like 'I never see you being crazy over guys before lah, also never see you being crazy over me.'
so I went to pinch his face, tickle him & kept on saying 'aiyo Martin, you soooo cute leh!'
until he buey tahans, who face red like shit & asked me to stop.
HAHAHAHA ;D

after school, banddddd !
was laughing with Axel again. -.-
then taught juniors about basic stuffs, lalalaa.

after band went to void deck with Albert, Guoxiong, Nisaa & Zhiqing.
bitched about so many stuffs.
I love them lah ;D

No comments: