Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thursday, 7th February
went to Popo's house first.
only received angpaos from her & Small Aunt.
th rest of th relatives all haven't reach luh.
then left that place after awhile with 2 angpaos only. >:(
if all th relatives there, i could have 120 bucks moreeee.
):

went to Weekian's house after that.
gamble gamble, then th whole family left to Gohpo's house already.
Gohpo means my Grand Aunt.
shes's my Grandma's sister.
my Mummy's Aunt, my Grand Aunt.
I DON'T KNOW LA. -.-

i only know that she's 90 plus already & she's still single. -.-
then last time she treat my Grandma they all very good one.
thats why every year we will never fail to go her house bainian.
everyyear i won't receive angpao from her.
cause she also don't know who to give, just anyhow give.
because her 3 room flat will be filled with 30 plus people?
then I'm always th one who suaysuay never get angpao from her one.
Weekian, Kaili, my brother & cousins also never get angpao.
only Kelvin got th angpao lah. -.-
& everytime we go there, will be damn packed.
so as usual, me & my cousins all went downstairs to slack.

after that headed back to Weekian's house.
GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE, EAT EAT EAT !
lost 11 bucks lah. -.-
after that Brother & cousin went to adult place gamble.
left Weekian, Kaili & me.
was damn bored kay.
so i asked Weekian to play with me, with his clothes.
wore his skinnies & it was damn big la, size 34. -.-
then my shorts inside, i just wear it like that.
then th photos take already, my hips look damn big one.
& his skinnies fk-ing long okay.
-.-
then we keep on change change change & take photos.
HAHAHAH ;D
will upload it th next time. (:
3 plus went back home already.

No comments: