Sunday, February 24, 2008

Friday, 22nd February
met Martin at my house downstairs.
I was 15 mins late. ;x
then met Ahtay & Jesslyn.
headed to 201 to meet alto alot of people.
Cassandra, Chenghoo, Diana, Ivan, Rachel & Siewmin.

bus-ed down to Bedok together. :D
ran with Cassandra, Diana & Siewmin.
fell down while running luh.
-.-

then kept on running until I saw Ahtay & Martin.
then we ran together. hohos !
laughed about so many stuffs while running. :D

then when reaching finishing line, Ahtay & me chiong like mad./
because of some reasons.
you know I know ah. shhh.
LOL :D


Nichelle & me ; Ivan & me. (i look super -.-)

then went to Kfc to eat with Adrian, Ahtay, Duck, Kimseng, Leonard, Martin, Songhan & Yanlin.
I was th only girl again. -.-
there was some food survey thingy.
asking us to try something & give comments.
shared with Ahtay & we gave really bastard comments.
HAHAHHAA ;D

Duck did th 'wu lian pai' with my phone.
fuck funny bodoh !

1 ; 2

3 ; 4


5
HAHAHAHHA !

after that went to look for Jingwen at East Point
then went to look for Chenghoo, Diana, Ivan & Siewmin.


walk around & then all of them left expect for Jingwen & Me.
waited for Peiying @ Starbucks.
after that we talktalked for very longgggg.
6pm then went home.

No comments: