Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Monday, 11th February
alarm rang at 6.30 & i was like dragging myself off th bed lah.
slept at 4 plus for 4 nights already.
not used to waking up early suddenly. -.-

school was boring anyway.
stomach was damn pain during Maths lessons.
cannot even sit up properly.

skipped 3 periods of Chinese & went home straight with Diana.
she was supposed to come to my house to transfer PSP games only lah.
then, when my Mummy saw her, she went to make steamboat.
& before she leave, she even got an angpao from my Mummy.
wthells! -.-

was having so much fun browsing throught th net luh.
blogs, videos, pictures & etc.
& B IS SO BLOODY CUTE.
Diana, no snatch. he's mine. ;x

went to had steamboat with Mummy & Diana.
girl's talk lah, hahah !
after that, she left at around 8.
I love Diana okay ! (:

No comments: