Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pigged like mad today.
3 breads + food during recess + noodles.
& I'm having my dinner while blogging now, HAHAH !

Maths was boringggg.
Couldn't even understand a single thing Mdm Roziana is teaching.
Same goes for Physics.
Studying makes me go mad luh.
I don't understand why human beings need to study.
Why can't scientist invent a 'knowledge potion' or 'genius potion'?
& inject it into our body/brain.
& all of us will know everything without studying.
LOL! talking cock again. :D
I'm childish what, as what some people's sister claimed.
(:

Art was fun luh.
Laughed with Glovor as usual, Si pa gao teck darling. Rofls!
Talked about certain stuffs & I've finally know why are they behaving that way already.

& Cheukman's phone was LOL.
Hairy hairy hairyyyyyy.
Maamaemooooo.

Skipped Chinese with Cheukman, Diana & Martin.
Hahaha !
Lunched at coffeeshop,
then went to Duck's house & then walk around Tampines.
Was super fun loh, laughed like shit at Duck's acts lah.
He was carrying my bag, then pull my bag until high high somemore.
Look like retarded bodoh. ;x

Went to slack & Jingwen came to look for us.
Cheukman & Duck left awhile later.
Diana, Jingwen, Martin & me talk & talk & talked about so many stuffs.
browsed through Martin's inbox with Jingwen.
Was super dulan about certain stuffs.
& we started gossiping again. hahaha !
Fuck off & stop acting liianxx worhsxszx !
HAHAHAHAHHAHA !
Was like enjoying th conversation & bitching,
until I totally forgotten about band practice. -.-

In th end bus-ed home with Diana & Martin.
Martin dirtied my blue coloured soft pongpong ball ! >:(
He told me he is going to bath with th pongpong ball when he reaches home.
Then rub it against his *ahems*
Disgusting bodoh.
& he is going to get a new one from th machine beside th mama shop tomorrow.
CANNOT STOP AH, UNTIL YOU GET TH BLUE ONE.
I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.
:D

No comments: