Sunday, February 03, 2008

just came back from Weekian's house.
relatives all there la, super fun. ;D
& I love Kailing like so damn much.
she saw me & ran to me straight.
then, she said 'Jiejie, I ask Mummy to buy Hello Kitty sweet for you, but Mummy never bring.'
then give me a super glum face.
hahaha ! damn cute right ! (:

my Cousins saw me & say I look more & more like ahlian already.
but, I'm still th same what.
-.-

waited for Weekian to reach home, then ate together.
I ACTUALLY REMOVE PRAWN SHELLS FOR HIM OKAY.
& claims that I'm very slow.
bastard one. -.-

then gambled, won $2.70. -.-
after that played with computer games & blahblah.
after that came home already.

Aunt will be helping me to collect cans for my Art, ;D
I've got like 20 cans already, yayyyy ;D

5.31am now & I can't bring myself to sleep luh.
I can't stop thinking about certain things.
makes me feel so fked up. ):

No comments: