Saturday, February 02, 2008

yes, i'm just someone wihout brains.
yes, i'm just someone who knows nothing but talk nonsense.
yes, i'm someone who give stupid comments.
yes, i'm just being kpo.
& i'm just a deputy dm.

yes, you're th bm.
yes, i didn't know what happened to you & just anyhow comment you.
yes, i didn't know everything but assume everything.

but PLEASE.
it's not that i didn't asked what happened to you.
i did, but did you even bother to tell me?

from what i know from her, she just told me that you told her not to do th games & continue with th drills.
but what you told me JUST NOW is that she told you not to do th games & continue with th drills.
but what i blog about is what i heard from her.
are these nonsense?
if both of you told me what happened & i still blog about that.
then, i'm really talking about nonsense.
but you didn't even tell me what she told you or whatever.
so, is this still nonsense?

IF YOU TOLD ME YESTERDAY WHEN I ASKED YOU IN MSN, I WOULDN'T BLOG ABOUT THOSE NONSENSE.
it's because YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME, thats why i assume myself.
my fault? NONSENSE!?

& my blog, my say, does it concerns you?
& to that person who gave my blog link to him, fyou.

every single time, i will only know one side story, from her.
i wouldn't know what are your opinions or whatever shit.
because you didn't even bother to tell me.
why? because you hate me.

but hello, thats our personal stuffs.
things that concerns band, has got nothing to do with that personal stuffs.
ask yourself, how you treat me during band, talk to you, you never even look at me.
just look on th floor & replied my question.
sometimes you didn't even bother about me.
i'm not sad/unhappy or whatever shit.
cause you're just a nobody to me.

but during band practice, you're th bm, i have to respect you & ask you certain things.
my friends should know my attitude, if i dislike you, i wouldn't even give a fuck about your presense or respect you or whatever shit.
but ask yourself, during band, did i talk to you & respect you? YES.
but before & after band? i don't even give a fuck about you lah please.
because i know how to differentiate personal & work stuffs.

but ask yourself.
you bring personal matters between us into band, didn't you?
if you say no, no one will believe you.
your attitude & way of talking betrayed you.

i don't think someone who doesn't know how to manage personal & work stuffs differently is fit to be th bm.
yes, perhaps you're thinking that i'm just saying nonsense again.
but please, it's my thinking, & this is my blog .
i say what, i happy .
if you're unhappy with what i blog about, shut up & fuck off.
because i didn't FORCE you to read my blog in th first place.

maybe i shall stop going for th band for th time being.
because i'm just someone without brains & talk nonsense what.
what for th band need me.
i'll just be an EXTRA person, like what you said, right?

& yes, that WONDERFUL BAND MAJOR I'M TALKING ABOUT IS:
JEROME SIM YU KIAT.
he's like, th best best best band major in th WHOLE WIDE WORLD ! ;D
wonderful bm ! we shall talk when th both of us meet during th next band practice alright? (:

No comments: