Monday, February 04, 2008

My current msn pm: Cny is coming! Angbaos comecome. ;D
Kimseng saw it, & drew an angpao for me.



so cute right? hahahaha.
I want new year to reach fastfastfast !
because of th angpaos, hahaha.
will have moneymoney !
& those people who owe me money will return me my money also.
then, i'll have more money ! haahhahahhaa.
i need money laaaaa. ):
& I'm left with two sets of clothes for new year niahs.
serve me right la, buy already go wear straight.
now not counted as new already. ):

I'm going to act sick during new year eve.
will be having renuion dinner with MY family only.
withi is Dad, Mum, Brother, Me & BIG BROTHER.
i hate him like, )(@*#(*!&@(#&)!@#.
& I don't wanna eat together with him, like please.

& I don't know whether meeting Ahtay, Diana & Martin to go bainian anot.
they all never say anything about when meet or what.
but I wantttttt. ):
-
Mrs Cho changed my seating arrangement today.
I'm sitting beside Sharifah now. ):
but Diana & Sharifah changed seats when Mrs Cho wasn't around, lol.
& Diana just can't stop playing with my psp luh. -.-

I got my psp from Weekian aalready.
& I need to return him only when i got my own psp.
so, i shall call it MY psp.
HAHAHHAHAHAH ;x
pink one somemore.
I love him lahhh ;D
& because of th psp, I didn't sleep last night, & th night before.
busy playing until I forgotten to sleep la.
& I can't lend my psp to _____.
because _______________________________.
-.-
Diana is th only one that know what is it.

stupid Ahtay, you bloody clown.
I'm not an emergengy siren okay.
EMERGENCY, *tickles
SCREAMMMMMMMMM.
-.-
I guess none of you will get what I mean, hahah !

& Adrian just can't shut his mouth up & stop saying ____ _____.
th two stupid words.
STOP IT PLEASE.
& I know my that post super good.
I know, I know. ;x

& during maths, was supposed to do pair work.
i paired up with Martin.
& i was reading blogs & blahblah, he was playing with my psp.
end up, Dorothea helped us do. LOL!
Martin & me gone case already lah, hahaha.
but my maths teast, i got 12/15 okay !
highest in class lehhhh. ;x

had a 2 hour-talk with Dalila, Ivan & Jerome today.
I'm glad that everything is settled already.
hope that we will be more united from th next band practice onwards.
I will do what I should during band practice from tomorrow onwards.
to behave myself during practice.
& I hope that you will do your part too.
to differentiate work & personal stuffs well.

& Ivan, I did what i promised you okay.
not to quarrel & stay calm & not to sound as if I'm debating with him.
& I kept quiet when you asked me to talk because..
if I start, I won't stop.
cause I know I will get a scolding from you if i won't stop.
thats why i rather keep my mouth shut.
-.-

went home after that.
took th same bus with Miss Ang.
& we talktalktalk non-stop.
I have so manymany things to tell her sial. ;D

Mummy is playing with my psp now luh !
she doesn't want to return it back to me.
MUMMY BULLY ! >:(

have to hand in Art tomorrow, 10-15 observational drawings.
i drew 0 of it already.
yeah, I'm a good girl.
cause I'm giving my teacher a chance to scold me tomorrow.
I'm so nice right? ;D

No comments: