Friday, February 01, 2008

school is getting more & more boring.
boring teachers, boring subjects, boring lessons.

did th group work thingy during Physics again.
then we will ask one person to change group & test th other group, not to let them cheat & stuffs.
& Martin came to our group.
then he don't have textbook.
so when I finished, I pushed my text book to him.
& he look at me & smiled.
& we're okay again already.
(:

Jesslyn was hugging me like a koala bear during recess.
-.-
then went to look for Jingwen with her.
then, th 3 of us hugged each other & Albert say he cannot stand us .
bo bian luhs, we're too loving already, hahaha !

then recess end & I was walking back to class.
I shouted 'IVAN TAY SUCKS' at Ahtay & hide behind th staircase laughing like a fool, lol !
then I just walked up & someone from 501 came to tell me 'that guy turn around sial, like very angry like that'
so I was like 'aiyah he won't angry one la, hahaha.'
i know that bloody cow too much already. ;x

studied river during Geography.
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND IT ALREADY.
after like 9384982374 years.
yes, during secondary 1 we already learn about rivers lah,
but I just don't understand a tat bit of it. -.-
& I told Adrian about someone close to him that i dislike.
;D

had to copy a hell loads of notes during Social Studies period.
but I didn't even touch my pen for th two periods. ;x
was talking with Sihui about alot of things luh.
I couldn't do anything much.
just hope that you will get along well with him.
;D

went opposite school with Cheukman & Simin after school to look for Huiyu.
Huiyu ah Huiyu, don't think too much le.
no use shedding those tears already.
you can't do much also.
da ren de shi rang ta men zi ji jie jue.
-hugs

then Cassandra, Chenghoo, Cher, Ivan & Siewmin came to join us for lunch.
then went to bubble tea shop with Ivan, saw Sherri !
so I was like so excited & told her how I managed to go to th toilet that day.
HAHHAHAH ;DD

then went for band, Axel didn't come luh ! >:(
secondary ones were all there, so Dalila & I insisted on playing games with them.
then we started with icebreakers, everyone of us must introduce ourselves.
then played Wacko!
like someone in th middle will hold on to a roll of newspaper/paper.
then th rest of us will sit in a bigbig circle.
then if I'm th one starting, I will shout IVAN ! then th person must run to Ivan & wack him.
but if that person run halfway, Ivan shout another person's name, th person in th middle will have to run to another person.
& this goes on & on.
then if you get wacked, you must do forfeit, & be th next wacker, HAHA.
quite difficult also, cause I cannot call seniors, must call sec ones.
then, all their names I also cannot remember. -.-
Jacyln did poledancing, Jovin did pole dancing(Chenghoo was her pole ;x), Jerome did pole dancing, (Aaron was his pole), Joshua did chicken dance.
& when someone called my name, I didn't notice luh.
then when that wacker run to me, I thought he's running towards Ivan direction & I was laughing.
then, that wacker wack me, I was like wthell? & Ivan was laughing like shit.
so I sabo him to forfeit with me, & we did couple dance.
LOL.
then, continued with band practice already.

seriously, i don't want us to be like that already can?
why must someone always have th different opinion one?
we're a band, we have to be more united.
but as days goes by, we will have more quarrels between th seniors.
& th band major can just walk away & go home like that.
when our practice haven't even end.
what is this?
th band major should be th one conducting when th conductor isn't here.
but when it comes to drills & everything.
th drum major should be th one deciding.
& th bandmajor will only have th rights to give opinions.
NOT TO SAY NO TO WHAT TH DRUM MAJOR HAS DECIDED.
get it clear that your post is th bandmajor.
not th drum major who controls th band & do whatever you want.
th drum major shouldn't be th one listening to you & everything.
you should listen to th drum major.
get this clear.

No comments: