Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese lessons was oh-so fun.
was talking about having good friends of th opposite sex.
i have many many lah please. hahaha!
& theres dirty stuffs too.
was laughing like shit with Leonard, lol !

went to Tampines Mall with alot of people today.
theres like, 10 of us?
Ahtay, Diana, Juventus, Kimseng, Leonard, Martin, Songhan, Yanlin, Zongtai & me.

bought tickets for KungFu Dunk, then went in first to sitsit & talktalk.
Ahtay & Martin wasn't with us, asked th rest & they told me that they went to buy tidbits.
so i sat beside Leonard at first.
tickle him like shit, take revenge lah.
he kept on disiao-ing me one. HAHA !
so like, I bend towards him, then he use his elbow to push me down towards his seat.
then I was like behind him, & my face was sticking on th seat lah. -.-

then Ahtay & Martin came back, they put a plastic bag on my lap & i was like struggling to get up lah. -.-
when i got up, I saw a Toys r us plastic bag.
so Kimseng was like 'what is that? I see.'
so I took it & when I was passing it to him, I heard 'I love you !' from that plastic bag.
so I was like 'OH MY FUCK, BARNEYYYYYY' & hugged it like what lah.
was happy like muthar fooking shit please !
after that, I was thinking about those stuffs again & teared.
yeahyeah, I know I'm dumb.

movie was alright.
JAY IS DAMN FUCKING CUTE PLEASEEEE.
fight halfway still give that act cute post.
super cute, can't stand lah pleaseeeee. (:

sat with Ahtay & Leonard during movie.
& watching movies with both of them is damn nice one please.
Ahtay will talk alot of cock & Leonard will do stupid acts.
LOL ;x
will make me laugh like mad lah please.
& Ahtay suddenly told me about someone being very disgusting.
LOL LOL LOL !

after that, walk around & stuffs.
saw Adrian & company.
si palongggggg. ;x
Martin kept on hitting my barney lah.
Ahtay, Kimseng & Yanlin all also.
pull here pull there. ): !

walked home with Martin as usual. (:
he actually put th barney's mouth near to his *ahems* lah.
then he was like 'next time you kiss barney, equals to kissing my *ahems*' -.-
he asked me to treat th barney as him.
& hug it to sleep everynight.
I will lah, you're cute guy, & I'm crazy over you what, remember?
HAHA.
& I LOVE TO PESTER YOU MAH. (:

reached home & i was hugging th barney.
so my Mummy was like 'wah, valentines present ah? from who?'
even if I explain it to her, she will just say 'don't bluff lah.' & nagnagnag.
so I know that theres no point explaining cause she wouldn't believe me, I walk back into my room straight.

have to pass up Art tomorrow, 20 sketches.
I drew 0 sktches. :D
I wanna drop it lah, but I'm afraid I'll regret it later.
but, until now I haven't even started drawing lah. -.-
howhowhowwwww.

anyway, thanks for th barney.
I love it like mad lahczsxzxzsx ! :D
I will take good good care of it, I won't abuse it like how th both of you did. ;x
I will hug it to sleep everynight.
& even now, I'm hugging Barney while blogging.
& when I look at it, it reminds me of both of you lah sey.
I LOVE BOTH OF YOU ALOT LAH OKAY !
Both of you = my bloody gimjio(banana)& bloody cow.

I'm currently thinking of a name for my Barney. ahha !
I LOVE IT LIKE MAD LAH PLEASE.


& YES, they still bought it for me.
say whatever you want lah, I cheat their money or whatever shit.
I know i didn't, & that's final.
Opinions are like Assholes.
therefore, you're is just another stupid ass trying to give ass opinions. (:
naninanipoopooooooo.

No comments: