Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Cny Everyone ! ;D
(this is my 600th post ! ;D)
woke up & I've got 3 angpaos beside my bed already.
so I thought I woke up too late already.
but after that, I realise that my Brother & Mum are still sleeping.
-.-
until now my Mummy haven't give me angpao sial. pffs.

yesterday was damn fun lahs, laughed like shit with Brother, Kaili & Kailing.
Weekian didn't come lah, baastard ! >:(
& during countdown, my tear dropped.
last year, at th time during Cny countdown, I was with Ahtay, Martin & Terence.
this year?
I was all alone in my room, sending "Happy Cny !" SMSs to all my friends.
& I didn't even pick up my courage to send to two person.
th two besterest friends of mine.
):

but Kaili told me that it's Cny, must be happy.
& I even promised Axel that I'll try my best to put those unhappy stuffs away.

going to go around poeople's house, bringing two orange colour ballballs & exchange for a fed colour paper bag later on !
I want alot alot alot alot alot of money this year luh. (:

Albert is leaving in 6 hours time, oh mansxzxszxsz.
I'm going to miss you like )(@*#*!&@ LAH. ):
Ljkia, takecare alrights.
I love love love love you & I will miss miss miss miss you too.
yeah, 4 love & 4 miss. because you're leaving for 4 days. ):
so, remember to miss miss miss miss me & bring back lots of stuffs for me, HAHA ;x
I love you lah ! :D

No comments: