Monday, February 18, 2008

Mummy made me happy for like 5 mins yesterday.
because of this.





thanks Mummy.
I wanted this phone for weeks because it has a 5 mp camera.
yeah, felt happy for 5 mins only.
because my mood was like very, very down yesterday.
even getting a phone that I wanted for me couldn't make my day.

she just wanted to get a lousy spare phone at first.
& since my phone's battery is faulty already, I told her I wanted this.
used tears to get it. :D
it's very easy for me to cry at this point of time lah.

went to Aunt's house after getting my phone.
had heart to heart talk with Kaili again.
& both of us cried.
I love you lah sis.
Kailing was like telling her Mummy that we're crying.
then we claimed that she slap us, thats why we fake fake cry.
-.-
went home after that.

No comments: