Sunday, February 10, 2008

went out to pray at around 3 plus.
was damn smoky & crowded.
I was giving a super glum face & useing th joss paper to fan myself like mad.
totally hate it lah.

theres was two guys, I don't know who they are.
th first guy kept on looking at me & smiling.
he's not those teekohpek or whatever.
he's like a normal guy, around 15 to 19 years old?
not those nerdy or what, he's like those ahbeng ahbeng kind. -.-
I don't know. he just kept on smiling & looking at me, with a look like as if he knows me.
he looks familiar to me though, but I seriously don't recognise him or whatever shit.
after that an unknown number sms-ed me.
'you at temple right? i look at you so long, forget me liao ah?'
& I didn't have his number.
so I was like 'yeah, I'm at th temple. who are you anyway?'
& he didn't reply.
then when I saw him again, he point at his handphone.
then, I who are you? & he walked away.
I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE. -.-
th second guy did th same thing, but no sms from him.
-.-

went to Bedok to walk around.
Mum & Dad was like screaming at each other. CANNOT STOP ONE LAH.
so I was super mad, I waslked into a random shop & stayed in that shop for one whole hour.
walked out of th shop with 4 pairs of earrings, 6 rubberbands, countless hair clips & 4 packets of ear sticks(1 packet for me & 3 for Martin).
& when i walk out fo th shop, my parents was actually waiting for me. :x

promised Martin to get earsticks for him, cause he asked me to.
yeahyeah, I know he is still angry with me.
when it is not totally my fault.
I'm pissed off by him too.
but I promised to get earsticks for him.
I'm not a promise breaker. (:
& because I'm still angry, i didn't even care to call & ask him what colour he want.
I just bought all th 3 colours that he will use.

went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd again, with my parents this time.
& again, I laughed like shit lah, HAHAHA ;D
came home after that. (:

school tomorrow.
3 BOOS ! ):
I hate school lah. because I have sucky classmates.
yadaaaaaa, yadaaaaaa.
money all going into my bank tomorrow, YAY :D
I need more money anyway.
cause my family is going to be bankrupt soon.
very, very soon. ):

No comments: