Monday, February 18, 2008

came out of my house lift & th first person i saw was Albert.
makes me wanna cry.
because last time, beofre 26th April 2007, _____ was th one I always see when I walk out of th lift every single morning.
but now.. ):
thanks anyway, Albert.

cried like don't know how many times in school.
& some people actually say I cry until like that for what sial.
in a super sarcastic tone.
*claps*
Ahtay, Diana, Jingwen & Martin should know who am i referring to.
MFFANNB.

during Maths class, I saw him wiping off tears from his eyes.
Diana didn't believe what I saw.
but I just asked him, & he really did. (:

went straight home after school.
fell down at school's bus stop lah, naaaabei.
pain bodoh.
look !


I know my lower thigh is fat luh. -.-

reached home & Mummy help me cut hairrr.
as usual, ask her cut thin she cut short.
my hair now shortshort again.
>:(


I didn't know a 'sorry' could make everything alright again.
althought it takes alot of courage for me to do so, i still did it.
worth it lah please.
I'm happy like fuck now. :D
at least tomorrow, I won't shed tears like how I did today.
& to that muthat fooking person.
don't make me sound so bitchy lah, for goodness sake.
take a look at yourself first please.
I LOVE MARTIN TEO ZHI XIANG & IVAN TAY PEH SIANG. :D

No comments: