Wednesday, February 20, 2008

school was boringggggg without Diana. ):
her eyes swollen luh. redred bigbig woooo. :D

P.E was super fun luh.
played badminton with Eileen, then Martin.
was screaming like shit luh.
Martin bully niah please.
keep on let me pick up th shuttlecock.
i pick up 5 times he pick up 1 time niah luh.
Big bully !

English was muthar fooking sian please !
was like staring in space luh.
seriously nothing to do loh.
Adrian just couldn't stop acting cute to me. -.-
then Carmen turned around & we had bitchy talks, hahaha !

after school, went to look for Mrs Ng & requested for a night camp & blahblah.
we want a overnight band camp luh.
but.. ):
it's like no matter how hard we tried to talk with her, she'll just come out with th same old reasons.
th worst is that she is a teacher.
& I cannot use vulgarities on her.
if not.. LOL !
Ivan asked me to be calm while talking anyway. -.-
Mummy came to fetch me home after that. (:

just finished watching CJ7.
I swear th dog in that movie is damn cute!
Brother has th toy luh.
but it's with his friend. cause they went to watch together & they keep on push here push there, say th toy very gay. -.-
hope Brother's friend doesn't lose it, so it'll be in my hands very soon.
YAY-NESS :D

Ahbert ah! I don't hate you lah please.
th table thingy is just joking loh.
& th rest also not we all vandalise one.
I still love you very very much okay ! (:

No comments: