Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tuesday, 5th February
was late for school luh. -.-
4th time already.
):

school was fun.
bitched with Ivan during Geography lessons as well.
I LOVE YOU LAH IVAN TAN.
I know you're waiting for this sentence to appear on my blog.
-.-
Art was boringgggg.
helped Cheukman draw 3 observational drawings.
I didn't even draw for myself lah! -.-
after that went to canteen for th Art exhibition & blahblah.

then something happened.
not totally my fault also lah.
you're th one who disiao me first.
if you cannot stand people disiao-ing you.
in th first place don't disiao people.

slept all th way during Mother Tongue.
stupid Kimseng kept on knocking my table, trying to wake me up.
-.-

Band after school.
something happened between th leaders again. -.-
& ______ dropped my psp.
then cannot on, battery suddenly flat.
-.-

then went to wash our instruments with Axel.
I was like taking alot of time, looking for th cloth & soap.
Axel kept on saying 'waits patiently.. waits patiently.. farts.'
LOL !
laughed damn much lah.
should take about 15 to 20 minutes only.
but we took 2 whole hours to finish washing it.
because we played with soap & water.
Chenghoo was playing with us too, LOL !

Cher was like recording videos of us playing & laughing like shit luh.
& I'm Wu Bi Gao,
Axel is Qian Chen Gao,
Chenghoo is Gui Ling Gao,
& Ivan is Pu Ki Ma Kao.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ;x

after band, Mummy came to fetch me home.
;D

I don't know why, but theres a feeling that we're drifting apart already.
very, very, very apart.
theres just something missing in between our friendship.
I no longer have th urge to look for you & hangout with you.
because when I'm with you, I no longer feel happy.
I don't know why.
theres just something missing.
I still treasure our friendship alot, alot, alot.
I want that missing thing to be back again.
I wanna laugh with you like how we did last time.
I wanna go home with you like how we did last time.
but you didn't even wait for today.
I miss those outings & little gossips we had.
but.. ):
I still love you Sister, I really do.
I hope that you're reading this.

No comments: