Wednesday, February 20, 2008

After alot of naggings from..

Diana.
buey steady leh you.
say want together cut already.
then i cut already you don't want cut.
wahlao, go cut lah. trytry lah.

Cousin(hairdresser).
you suit bangs leh.
cause you've got a kiddo kiddo face. (-.- at this lah.)
then cut already very cute one. trust me lah.

Jacyln.
go cut lah. try new hair style la.
you from sec 2 until ow fringe longlong.
try cut lah. maybe nice leh? how you know.

I've becided to try bangs.
to shut 3 of their mouths up.
nah, just kidding, hahah :D

seriously I look like a kid now.
like xiao hai zi pls. -.-
I'm going to clip up my hair tomorrow.
or Ahtay & Martin will start saying that I look like a kid.
aiyah whatever. -.-

I wanna be like that male lead of Evan Almighty luh.
5 mins grow like 30cm of hair.
bushy bodoh, LOL! ;x

Blogger doon't aloow me to post photos now leh, don't know why. -.-
shall upload pictures of my xiao ginna hair tomorrow.
BYEEE

No comments: