Friday, February 01, 2008

Thursday, 31st January
school was boring.
after recess was worst.

no use saying that I'm more important than her, when I don't even feel my importance when I'm with you.
like hello, action speaks louder than words.
compare yourself, how you treat me & how you treat her.
have you ever thought of my feeling when you always say those little things?
& when you see me being sad/unhappy/even crying.
you wouldn't even know why am I like this.
because I won't tell you th reason.
because if you know that I'm sad/unhappy/crying because of ____, you will just repeat those same words again.
OR I'm sad/unhappy/crying because of you, you will just say 'why me again?' without realising what you did.
you don't have to do things to me to make me cry, those things you said to other people, i will also know one.
they'll tell me everything & eventually I'll know everything single thing.
& when I tell you about some people, you will always add in & give bad comments about that person too.
but _____? you will just keep quiet & let me rant on & on like a total idiot.
when you do know very well how _____ treated me last time.
but, you just didn't give those comments about _____.
after reading all this, ask yourself, whether I'm more important or is _____ more important.
if you still say it's me, maybe i shall believe you.
but if it's _____, I'll just accept it.
because I know that it has always been _____.
like i said, action speaks louder than words.
I'm crying like fuck again.

after school, had house meeting.
I'm in Jaguar house, but went to Leopard house instead.
because of Chenghoo, Diana, Ivan, Jacyln & Martin.
we want together together ma, lols !
laughed like shit with Jacyln luh, HAHAHA.

then went to teach Zhiqing maths ;D
with Albert, Jacyln & Nisaa.
laughed about alot of stupid things also. -.-

then went for bandddddddddddd !
laughed like shit with Axel again, HAHAHAHA.
MOSQUITOOOO.

Mummy came to fetch me back home after band.

No comments: