Wednesday, February 27, 2008

P.E lessons was fun lah.
Ran around in circles with Carmen & Weixin. Hahah! :D

Played Scoop Ball after that, boring.
Mr Peh was training us how to use th cone to catch th ball.
th last person who didn't catch any ball will have to do 10 push ups.
We're supposed to stand 10 metres away from him when he threw th ball.
But Glovor was like 'come come' & I ran over until I was like only 3 metres away from him.
Got th ball, then quickly ran back, lol!

English lessons was as boring as ever.
Xialan-ed with Ms Lee & she was like speechless.
cause she kept on nagging & nagging that I didn't do my compo.
Then when I was starting to do th compo afetr all those naggings, she nag again.
So I was like "yah lah yah lah, I do lah."
& she continue to nagnagnag.
I was like "you talk so much how I do?"
She nag again after that.
So I was like "I wanna do now lah, stop it can?"
She actually stop nagging & walk away.
Diana was laughing like shit loh, rofls!

Star lessons was fun, fun, fun.
Mrs Cho told us so many stuffs about how you support & respet your parents in th future.
I answered her by saying 'rip their skins alive & chop them up'.
Something similar to that lah.
& Mrs Cho was like staring at me, lol!

Lunched with Albert, Diana & Martin after school.
Talked abotu random stuffs again.
& as usual, Diana & Me took a million years to finish our food. :D
Ahtay came to look for us after that, & we went home together.

Slacked with Diana at Simei for awhile, then her Dad came to fetch her back.
& we quarrelled afetr that.
Because her Dad asked me about some stuffs & I told him th wrong thing, causing Diana to kena scolding from him.
Muahahhaa, I'm a bitch. :D
& as usual, we quarrelled for like 3 mins, again.
boringggg.
I expected much luh, like until tomorrow or something. ;x

Submitting Art tomorrow.
30 observational drawings, I'm done with 18 of them only.
whoop. ;x

No comments: