Friday, February 15, 2008

was late for school, 6th time.
thakns to that fucking bus driver.
& my ezlink card was being confiscated by him, just because I pasted something on it.
& I must wait for a letter 5 days later.
& go to don't know where to collect my exlink card.
famn than bus driver please.
I still remember your face, Jacyln remembers it too.
watch out okay, I'll get a bangala to fuck you. ;D
made me so pissed off luh.

gave Diana her V.day present in th morning.
& she was like so damn happy, HAHAHA. ;D

I actually copied notes during Social Studies.
& when Mdm Natasha said 'finish your worksheet, then you can go.'
I actually did it on my own. :D
normally if she didn't say, I will just heck care.
If she say, I will go around copying answers, LOL.
I need to buck up on my studies lah, serious.

band practice again after school.
tiring please.
talked to Simin again, about manymany stuffs.
I love her lah please. :D
went home after that.

going to Martin's house to bainian tomorrow.
don't really feel like going because I'm tired.
plus I'll be th only girl there again.
as in among Martin's friends lah. -.-
but if i never go, bloody cow(Ahtay) will be angry.
howhowhow. ):

No comments: