Sunday, February 24, 2008

this post is being edited, for some reasons.
hahah ! :D

didn't blog these fews days because of some reasons.
yeah, I cried for like 15 minutes only.
because someone asked me to stop.
3 claps for Qiuyun! :D

I'm sick of all this shit.
I'm sick of you.
I'm sick of everything.
I'm sick of, crying.

no point giving you all those care when you don't even fucking need it.
I rather give all those care to someone else, someone who deserve & wants it.
& I've found that someone.
I shall just treat you ike a normal friend from now onwards.
a normal classmate, a normal person whom I will usually hangout with.
not someone important to me.
wo zhong yu xiang tong le. (:

& ______, if you had enough of me, then stop reading my blog.
I didn't force you to read it in th first place.
& I'm not yunyun laopo for goodness fuck.

No comments: