Saturday, March 01, 2008

Friday, 29th February
My Fanfan & Jacyln's Maimai stead today!
HAHAHAH!

School was alright.
Was laughing so much with Glovor & Khairi in class until my tears came out. -.-
Chicken, Duck, Prawn, Crab & Fish. LOL.

SS test after shcool.
I actually wrote 2½ pages luh!
Overjoyed, rofls!

Lunched with Jacyln & Jingwen after school.
Bitched about so many stuffs & playing with PSPs.
Super love then please. :D

Band practice after that.
Ivan kept on making me laugh lah.
We kept on sitting nearer & nearer to each other.
Cause we're bitching, rofls! :D

went home with Jacyln after school & we found a super cute Melody.
Super big siah! new new somemore.

I brought it home. -.-
Mummy told me maybe it's because that person die already, then their family threw it away.
I was so afraid & decided to throw it away.
But Mummy insisted on keeping it.
Crazy.

Went to Sengkang to pray after that.
Talked with Kaili as usual.
About so many stuffs. :DDD

Went to Downtown East after that.
Played th basketball game with a friend I met there.
Super fun please! Hahah.
He used his tickets to exchange a Barney eraser for me.
I was like "how you know I like Barney?"
Then he said "you keep on sms sms sms, your wallpaper Barney somemore. Then nothing to change, then change this loh."
I was like -.-
& th thing is, I didn't ask his name & left th arcade already. -.-

No comments: