Sunday, March 23, 2008

Woke up early & went to payar lebar to pray.
blahblahblah, blahblahblah.

Went to City Plaza after that, for Arnold's fried chicken.
damn muthar fooking nice lah. :D
Walk around & left that place after that.
I'll never ever buy anything from City Plaza. -.-

Went home after that & went out at night for dinner.
Kaili & Me was talking & talking non-stop.
& I was taking food for her non-stop too. HAHAH.

Went to Kaili's house after that.
Gamble abit 7 talktalk with Kaili.

Was waiting for Weekian to come back home but he didn't.
In th end when we're walking to th lift, he came out of th lift.
& I FINALLY SAW HIM AFTER LIKE 8273324892734 YEARS! ):
Find an excuse that I left something at his house & went back. ;x

Talked for like one minute & I have to go already loh.
& he just realise I've changed my phone & cut bangs.
Woah. -.-
I MISS CHUA WEE KIAN LAH. >:(

& I saw his appointment card.
He is going to laser away his tatto on th 15th April.
He wants to go back to school to study luh.
I'm so god damn happy please. :D

Went back home after that.
School tomorrow, boring.
Zhiqing is going to get hell from me tomorrow. Heh.

No comments: