Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thursday, 20th March
School was boring as usual. -.-
Art was boring, assembly was boring, chemistry was boring.
Everything lah. -.-
Boring until Diana & Me rather stay inside th tiolet & zilian until English period is over. -.-




Mr Goh talked to Jacyln & me after school.
about certains things &, I didn't go for band practice after that.
I went opposite school to look for Adrian, Cheukman, Duck, Martin & blahblah.
Went back to school with Cheukman & he kept on bullying me. -.-

Then went opposite school againnnnn.
Talkedtalked with Cheukman & Martin till 6 plus.
Mummy came to fetch me home after that. :D

Went to Downtown East for arcade, again.
With my family.
Safra for popol after that.
Saw Adrian, Augustine, Duck, Guanleong & Jiahan?
I don't remember.
Went back home at 2 plus.

No comments: