Friday, March 07, 2008

I just reached home & now, I have only 3 minuted to blog. :/
Cause my Brother is coming back from Msia oday.
& he'll use th computer & DOTA all th way till next morning.
So, if i don't blog, tomorrow then can blog. -.-

Managed to learn more about th magic cube today.
& managed to irritate Glovor until he was already going to pekchek today.
eii tellx kork0r euu bullyy muiix. LOL!
4 period being spent in th computer lab.
Uber colddddddddd.

Went to Tampines Mall with Ahtay, Axel & Zhiqing after school.
Had Ljs together.
Laughed damn much luh! Hahah.
Saw Samuel while eating. :D

Went to walk walk after that. Had so much fun luh.
Stupid Ahtay kept on making me laugh.
But I failed so many times to make him laugh. -.-
Liang li pubor lah you. ;x

Bus-ed back to school with Ahtay & Axel.
Then we went for band & Ahtay went home.
Pangseh kia. Just like that yi li stupid pubor.
Whoop. ;x
But you're better than that yi li stupid pubor lah.
Wayyyyyy better. :D

Band practice was tiring.
Mr Goh played th last song with us & it sounds super nice lah.

Mum came to school & we had Parent teacher Conference after that.
Mrs Cho wasn't around so Ms Tan took over.
She said that my attitude has changed better this year compares to th last year & stuffs.
I thought my Mum wouldn't kaopeh when she heard that.
But no. -.-

Went back home & here I am blogging. :D
Going out later again, hohos.
Byeeeeee.

No comments: