Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahtay waited for me at my house downstairs again.
Let him wait for me again, paiseh uh. -.-

Went to Mac for breakfast with him & Ivan.
Was laughing damn much lah, thanks to Ivan, rofls!

English Oral was easyyyyyy.
Except for th picture, damn tough luh.
Ahpunehneh luh.

Pei Ivan, Siewmin, June, Jingwen to have lunch.
Played handphone games with Ahtay, damn fun loh.
He was suan-ing me like bloody hells because I was damn lousy. -.-
Assholeeeeeeeeee. :D

Went to Tampines to meet Kaili.
Saw Mingchuan again. Hahah. :D
As usual Shenghan put airplane. He didn't turn out nor answer our calls.
Slap him.

Lunched together & jalanjalan around.
Was laughing damn much with her lah, i love you manxzsxszxszs sister. :D
Went to get th magic cube from toys r us.
Like FINALLY.
I don't have to lend it from people alreadyyy. Hohos.

Went back home after that & gambled with Mummy & Daddy.
Daddy damn cute one lohs.
& I just returned Weekian's psp to him.
Cause Mum & Dad is going to get one for me.
Finally manxszxzs.
Because they gamble outside & Dad won 1000 plus & Mum won 500 plus lah. -.-
Screw her company lah, suddenly cannot change that thingy. -.-

No comments: