Wednesday, March 26, 2008

School was funnnnnn like mad today.
Laughed damn much with my classmates luh.
Was talking about th 9 pm show & stuffs.
I starting to love some of my classmates more & more! :D

Skipped Chinese lessons on monday & kena caught luh.
Diana, Ivan, Jacyln & Martin all also kena caught. Hahah!
Guys will get 3 strokes & girls will get 3 hours of detention.
Gonna serve 3 hours of detention with Diana & Jacyln tomorrow.
I'm soooo looking forward to it.
Because we will spend time laughing our asses of & 3 hours will pass damn fast.
& after that, we're going for band practiceeeee.
Yeah, I'm going back, for th sake of my section, for th sake of Axel. (:

Jingwen gave me a CJ7 keychain today & I lost it when i was on my way back home. -.-
I hear laughters from some bitches now.
& I'm starting to hate some dogs from more & more.
Shes called a bitch because shes a female dog. Wow.
:D

& Kaili is going to pass my 蒲公英的约定's piano score to me this weekend.
OMG, I can't wait mansxzxss! :D
I'm gonna learn it for someone's birthday. (:

No comments: