Sunday, March 02, 2008




Was trying to take a photo, then I was like 'Why like wierd wierd one?(in chinese)'
Then Aunt said 'TAKE OUT TH PHONE STRAP LAH AIYO!'
Then everyone was laughing at me. rofls!
How dumb can i be. -.-

Went to Downtown East again.
Th friend who gave me th eraser wasn't there. -.-
Played basketball with Uncle & we broke th high score.
Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Saw Szeying, she couldn't recognise me.
Because th very last time I saw her was 2 or 3 years back. -.-

Went out to Sengkang again to eat.
Weekian wasn't around luh. ):
Si chaoahbeng.

Ate till damn full & took photos with Kailing.




Went to Aunt's house after that.
Kaili was telling me about her nightmare.
She dreamt of th terrorist pointing a gun at her.
She was so afraid that she cried while saying it.
SIlly girl, I'm always around lah. (:

I saw a scratch on my phone already loh.
All thanks to that stupid uncle, put th crystal casing that time so rough.
Mother fucker.
& that crystal casing is like useless one.
Cause my phone that 3 buttons is touch-screen one.
Then th crystal casing is hard, must press like 2 or 3 times then can. -.-

Realised that my message bomb until very jialat.
Kept on messaging today luh.
Just one day & I've sent about 200 plus messages already.
Imagine if i continue this for th whole month.
6000 messages.
I'm gonna dieeeeeee. -.-

Went out to have lunch with Mum & Dad just now.
Bought th rubbery thingy already, I don't know what isit called.
Dosen't fit & looks fugly on my phone, but I don't really mind luh.
I just don't want it to have anymore scratches. -.-
& I'm gonna let my crystal casing rot at home. :D

Was intending to go out with Jacyln today.
But my Mum, forget it.
They rather i stay home & rot, than letting me go out wihth my friends.
Thats why I hate her so much.

No comments: