Sunday, March 23, 2008

Friday, 21st March
Outing with 3 besterest girlfriends! :D
Woke up & talked to Martin on phone for a very long time.
He kept on singing & I kept on laughing.
Because he kept on 'zhao xia', go out of tune. LOL!
It has been such a long time since we last talked on th phone lah.
Maamaemooooo.
Decided for a very long time & finally decided where to go.

Ahtay waited for me as usual.
Paiseh uh. -.-
Walked to East Point & laughed at random stuffs.
Ahtay claimed that I'm a supergirl who cannot fly.
Cause I was wearing superman tee luh. -.-
He's always so stupid. ;x

Met up with Ivan & Martin, then went to look for Jacyln & Jingwen for awhile.
They left after that & we continued walking around while waiting for Diana.
Laughed so much luh.
Ahtay has a black lanjiao, Ivan has a white one(lol!), Martin has a Grey one & I have a red one.
LOLLLLLL!

Diana didn't turn up in th end.
So we bus-ed to Tampines Mall. :D
4 person squeeze into 3 seats luh, hahah!
In th end Ivan & Martin pangseh us & went to sit themselves.
Then Ahtay & me bitched like muthar fooking loads. :D

Ate LJS while talkingggggggg non-stop.
They're my besterest bitches manxzszs. Hahah!
Walked around & stuffs, then went back to East Point again.
Went to raiders & played dotaaaa together.
So long since we last played together loh. :D

I was laughing damn much because of my 3 bitches.
Martin was like saying 'Gogogo! Kambateh!' with a super high pitch voice which makes him sounds gay-er.
Gay-er because he is a gay already. LOL!
& saying that he wanna chiong one hero & in th end he kena killed by that hero, rofls!
Same thing for me lah.
I kept on saying 'chiong ah!' for 10 to 15 times & in th end I kena pawn. LOL!
& Ivan, saying that he know how to use that hero but pump wrong skill.
Whats th difference luh, you pump wrong skill means you don't know how to use what. -.-
& Ahtay, no comments.
Everything he does is funny. Stupid jiaogu. LOL!

Walked back home with them after that. :D
Went out with my faimly after that.
Did th usual stuffs, eat, arcade, home.
BYEBYEEEEE.

No comments: