Tuesday, March 04, 2008

School was funnnn.
Was talking so much with Ivan as usual during Geography lessons.
We're talking about super magics & stuffs.
& I really do hope that I could turn back time & stop th time. ):

Had 3 free periods of Maths & 4 periods of Art today.
Art = free period also loh.
Everytime during Art, we can do whatever we want. -.-
Laughed like shit with Glovor & gossiped about so many stuffs.
& he couldn't stop laughing once he sees my face, LOL!

Completed 25 observational drawings already, like finally!
Happyyyyyyyyy. :D
Mdm Tay lost her keys with her thumbdrive during Art & was searching high & low for it.
Was screaming like a crazy ass & soclding th class.
Cause she say she's very COMFIRMED that one of us took it & prank her.
Who will be so boliao lah please.
I was like talking back to her lah, damn pekchek with her loh please.
In th end found her keys, thumbdrive still missing.
Whole class just left like that. HAHAHA.
She say what 'I will curse th person who kept it/whatever.'
I was like 'As if your curse works. -.-'
& 15 minutes of our lunch time was being taken away because of her. -.-

Geography Dt after school.
Was OH.MY.GOD.
I'm gonna flunk it as usual. :D
Adrian made me laugh so loud when he used th useless paper to fold a heart fo rme.
I laughed because he fold wrong, LOL.
& he threw it away because I was laughing like hell at it, LOL. ;x

Band practice after that.
Played th cornet instead of my own instrument. :D
Was laughing like mad with Jacyln loh, hahaha!
Bicthed with Jacyln & Simin.
I told them so many stuffs about a bitch.
& they've totally changed their opinion of her.
She's really a bitch lah, HAHAHA.

Was messaging Ahtay & I swear that he is going to be my dear big fat jiaogu for life.
Because he did some things.. some very WHAO things.
Which made me love him so much. Hahah!
GOOD JOB LAH, WE HAVE TH SAME THINKING.
Curse, curse & curse. :D

Dinner with Albert, Cher & Zhiqing.
Went back home alone after that.

Jingwen & Me are going to collect our CJ7 dog tomorrow!
Weeeeeeeeeee. :D
Gonna reserve one for Zhiwei Daddy tomorrow since he wants it too.
:D

I don't wanna do it again.
Because I promised 2 important person of mine not to.
But, I seriously cannot take it already.

If I see th JI leader, Mas Selamat Kastari, I won't walk away calmly & call th police.
I will be friend with him & ask him to help me kill those people I hate.
Eapecially, you.

No comments: