Sunday, March 23, 2008

2.38AM now.
I'm actually blogging for yesterday, 22nd april.
Ignore th date & everything.

Went out at 2 plus today. :D
Lunched at East Coast with my family.

Me & Kailing :D


Cute right? ; Banana man that I created. :D

Went to Great World City for shoppingggg.
Finally luh, everytime go out with them also go arcade one, because of my stupid Grandma.
Finally shes not around today & all of us was like so happy lah.
But Kaili wasn't around. ):
Saw this ahpunehneh statue inside th toilet & laughed like shit lah. LOL!


& this ahpunehneh cute thingy! Th seat is for baby one lah. Damn cute please.

Left that place empty handed, nothing caught my eye. -.-
Because I was busy looking for Zhiqing's present luhhhh.
Couldn't find anything that she likes loh, pekchek please.

Headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza after that.
Nothing much also. -.-
Just kept on eating & eating while walked around, LOL!
I'm gonna turn into a fat pig soon. :D

Went back to 201 to look for Grandma.
& obviously we will only go to Downtown East when shes around. -.-
Played basketball with Uncle, it's always fun with him around loh.
Or else I'll just walk here & there lifelessly waiting for th arcade to close & go home.
-.-

Gonna wake up at 9 tomorrow because I'm going out with my family to pray.
I don't like to go that kind of place luh, smoky & smelly & everything. -.-
But Kaili is going to be around tomorrow.
So I'm looking forward to it.
CAUSE I MISS HER LAH. :D
I want a pink webcam! ):


& I want to watch like endless movies now.
From th most wanted to th least wanted:
Slam, The Forbidden kingdom, Shutter, Untraceable & The Spiderwich Chronicles!
Money comecomecomeeeeee. -.-
I WANNA WATCH SLAM LAH, LIKE AHPUNEHNEH MANYMANY WANNA WATCH LAH. :D

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIQINGGGGG.
I know you like green. :D
I LOVE YOU MANXSZXSXZSX.
Spongebob! :D
Dulan, dulan, dulan.
Puaaaaa, ahems. Hahah. :D

No comments: