Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Changed my blog song, like finally.
Usher feat. Alicia Keys - My Boo.
This song somehow reminds me of Sherri. Hahah. :D

Woke up late today but I still reach school in time.
Hengggggg ah. :D
Was pissed off with Mr Peh during PE & went to sit in a corner watching friends play basketball.
Amaran was damn funny lah, run like retarded then throw th ball.
Rofls!

Everything was as usual & blahblah.
Mrs Cho checked our bags during her lessons because alot of things went missing in our class.
Textbooks, ear piece & 2 handphones.
Luckily I brought my valuables down for PE loh.
Thanks to Diana. She kept on saying cannot trust this class cause she lost 10 bucks for nothing in class.
I was like.. -.- don't stupid lah, maybe you drop? & heck care her.
But at last I still listen to her & brought it down. :D

Slapped Jingwen & Joanne's piguuuuuu while accompanying Jingwen back to her class.
Joanne is funny lahs! Scream like siaocharboh one. Hahah.

Physics & Chemistry DT was difficult luh.
Left 6 marks blank for Physics. ):

Laughed like shit with Ahtay while walking to th bus stop.
He laugh until no breath luh, LOL!
I'm a metta student, hahah!

Headed to Tampines Mall with Diana, Jacyln & Jingwen.
Collected our CJ7 dog, damn cute please!


Wanted to buy one more for Zhiwei but don't have already. -.-
I wanna get th small one also leh. Damn cute please. :D

Jingwen finally got her naval piercing after persuading her for like 98739724 times.
I'm obviously exaggerating, hahah.
Jacyln & I was like 'omg pain, wahlan aye pain.'
Kept on yaking & yaking while she was piercing. -.-

Saw Mingchuan again. :D
I just saw him on Monday luh! Hahah.

Bus-ed home together with double Js. (Jacyln & Jingwen) :D
Was laughing lik ehell with Jacyln luh.
Because we saw a uber fat person talking like a retarded.
We're already laughing like hell when we saw that.
& after that, we turn to our right, someone is digging his nose.
LOL! WE LAUGHED UNTIL LIKE WHAT LAH.
LOL LOL LOL :D

Headed home after that.
Was planning to go out on Sunday with Double Js.
But I have to work, I'm sorry! ):
I need moneyyyyy to pay my stuffs I've ordered luh. ):

Some overdue photos with Little sis.
Awwww, ain't she sweet? :D



No comments: