Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Sherri ahpunehneh! :D
Chemistry extra class today.
Was super sian please.
Went to look for Glovor & started gossiping already.
DOG FOOD FOR DOGS. :D

Met Jingwen outside school right after my class.
Went to Tampines Mall to walkwalk.
Bought same phone strap & crystal casing for your phones.
She paid for everything luh. -.-
I was still fixing my crystal casing, then she pull me away already.
Then I was like 'Wait, I haven't pay leh.'
& she told me she paid for it already. -.-

We reserved a CJ7 dog also! :D
Reserved th bigger one, which was 21 cm long. :D
I'm gonna pay for it, don't fight with me hor Jingwen.
We're going to collect it next week! :D:D:D
& bring it to school to play with it, hahaha!
I'm so god damn happy pleaseeeee. :D
Because Jason couldn't find it. -.-

went to Genki Sushi for lunch, her treat.




Was telling Jingwen that she's very buey on one, don't let me take her photos.
Then she was like "i take yours you also block."
Rofls, then i say 'COME LAH, I LET YOU TAKE'
& started making stupid faces, hahah!

ate like 5 plates only? Hahah.
Spent most of our time talking.
So much stuffs to talk about loh. :D

Walked around after that, then bus-ed home together.


I love her luh! :D
Next outing fastfast!
My turn to pay & treat uh! (:

Going to Sengkang later again, to eatttt.
I hope Weekian will be there luh.
It has been a month since I last met him.
))))))))))):

No comments: