Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wednesday, 19th March

Breakfast @ Macs with Jesslyn.
Saw Mingchuan again. -.-
Then Kianwei & Yongsoon.
Hahhahahahhahahaha.
LOL LOL.

School was boringggggg.
Full stop.

Lunched with Cheukman, Diana & Duck after school.
Was challenging who can finish eating first.
& Duck was eating like a hungry ghost opposite me.
I lose in th end because I was busy laughing. -.-

Went back to school for star lessons,
& went back home with Ahtay & Diana after that.
Went out with Mum & Brother at night.
Bought my psp, like finally! :D
I chose th Deep Red one.

Chio-ness please!

I wanted Rose Pink like ahpunehneh much at first.
But since so many people have it now, I find th colour rather disgusting.
Cause I don't like to have th same kind of things with other people.
& none of my friends have a Deep Red coloured psp. :D
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: