Saturday, March 15, 2008

Woke up at 8 plus today, thanks to Diana. -.-
Chiong-ed out of th house to meet her because she needs someone to accompany her.
Bestfriends will be 24/7 for each other lah. (:

Her Daddy brought us out for breakfast, & went back to her house already.
Talked about alot of xinshi, then I fell asleep at her sofa. -.-
too tired luh. -.-

No pictures cause I'm blogging at her house now, hohos.
Will upload pictures when I reach home. :D
byeeeeeee.

[edit]
Went to Diana's Ahma house & blahblah.
It was very uncomfortable sitting at her Mama's van luh. -.-

Mummy came to fetch me to Aunt's house & headed to East Coast after that.
Then went to 85 to have supper.
I was super dulan please, after band camp fuck tired already, 8 am wake up somemore.
Then say I don't wanna eat, wanna go home, they die die wanna go.
All know I super tired already still keep on fake fake ask me why don't wanna eat.
__

No comments: