Thursday, March 06, 2008

Met up with Jesslyn at 6.45am.
Headed to 201 for Macs. :D
Walked to school while eating. Hohos.

Art lessons was fun.
Alot of people was playing with my CJ7 dog luh.
Squeeze here, squeeze there. -.-
Poorthing!

Was figuring out how to sole th cube thingy in class.
Adrian teach me also teach until pekchek.
I learn also learn until pekchek luh. -.-
Th cube is with me now, hohos. :D

E Maths DT after school.
Was tough luh, but I didn't leave any question blank. :D
I'm happy lah, although i just wrote crap in it. Hahah!

Band practice after school.
Was superrr fun.
Laughed with Axel about random stuffs & Mr Goh doing all those stupid acts.
I'm loveing band more & more.
But th feeling for not going for band is getting stronger. LOL!

Had dinner with Axel, Cher & Zhiqing after band.
Laughed like shit lah.
They call CJ7, CB7. LOL!
PUAAAAHHHH cb. AHAHHAHAHA.

Mum came to fetch me home after that.
& she admitted that she followed me few days ago, again.
She's losing trust in me, her daughter.
Why intefere with so much of my thing.
I'm reaching 16 already, I need freedom.
You don't allow me to go out on weekends, & yet now you wanna control my weekdays too.
What a Mum.

Not sure tomorrow working anotttt.
Because Wendy went for another job already.
Just hope Ahtay can make it tomorrow.
I'm waiting for his rely.
Poh pi poh pi.

No comments: