Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Monday, 3rd March
Did something real stupid today.
I thought i woke up at 6.30am(my phone says so) & smsed Jesslyn straightaway to ask her to hurry up.
If not we will be late for school.
So she was like, "why so fast? I haven't even bath."
I asked her not to, if not we're going to be late, & left th house.
Got onto th bus & when we reach 201, it's only 7.05(my phone says so)
Cause normally we will reach 201 at 7.20 or something.
Then I told Jesslyn, "We so early loh, now 7.05 niah."
Jesslyn, "What 7.05? My phone 6.45 only lah."
Then when I turned to look at th tap ez card thingy, it was 6.46.
I was like, wtfuck.
Which means I woke up at 6.10 & rushed out of th house, without bathing.
Dumb ass.

walked back to 201 for Macs, then walk back to school.
& theres still time for us to jalan jalan. -.-
Saw Ivan & walk to school together, hohos.

school was alright, laughed alot alot in class again, rofls!
3 periods of Maths was fun lah.
was busy irritating Shahul & making him laugh, but turned out I was th one laughing like shit.
LOL!

Had English DT after school.
Did th question about 'a situation when you changed an opinion of someone'.
wrote 500 words. ;D
Had so much to write about lah.
& it's so obvious who is th someone I'm referring to.

Went to East Point with Ahtay, Diana & Martin.
Stupid Martin die die don't wanna go Tampines Mall with us, because Eastpoint is nearer to his house. -.-
Did get th thing we wanted. :/
Went to jalan jalan & saw Ahtay's parents.
His dad damn cute lah.
He was choosing which jacket to buy, & I asked him to choose th pink one, hahaha! :D

Went to Ntuc after that, rofls!
Wanted to _____ but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Because Jesslyn & Me had a _____ there. -.-

They left at around 5 plus & I went to look for my mother.
Jalan jalan around & went home after that.
Saw Mingbing & walked home together.
I asked him about her but he denies that he likes her, oh whatever.
I remembered him calling her Xiaogongzhu & stuffs like that, LOL.

No comments: