Saturday, April 26, 2008

Woke up & realised that my handphone's battery is totally FLAT.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( !

P.E. was boringggggggg.
Boring. Boring. Boring.

Went to Diana's cousin house after school.
Junxiang is so damn cute for goodyness sake!
He's 5 years old but look smaller than Kailing. -.-
Kailing is only 4 years old luh.

Went for lunch with her & then went back up again.
Played with Junxiang & took pictures with him. :D
I kept on telling him I'm going back home.
& he kept on asking me why & asked me not to go home.
So damn cute luh, can't stand please. Hahah.

Went back home after that.
Slpet till 8 plus & went out again.

Went to Ikea with my family!
Played with Uncle & he made me fell down infront of alot of people. -.-
Super paiseh please.

Headed to Downtown East after that.
E!Hub is finally open already! ;D
Theres so many things there.
Bowling, Cinema, arcade & blah & blah.
Theres even Kbox there.
Th best thing is that it's 24 hours.
WEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Back home after that. :)

No comments: