Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My 700th post! :D
It's rare for me to last with a blog for so long luh.

Slept in class like a pig today.
During Physics, Maths & Chinese.
Damn tired luh! ):

Art was fun sitting with Jesslyn & Martin.
Stupid Martin kept on di siao-ing me about certain things.
Pekchek please. -.-
His nipples became red because of me. Hohos. :D

Back home straight after school.
Ahtay kept on laughing at me when we're in th bus. -.-
I seriously scared lah! -.-

Bath & slept straight away.
Woke up at 9 because of Yq.
Woke me up from my beauty sleep, just to ask me go online & talk to him. -____-
He was feeling damn bored at home that he went to his house downstairs alone, lol!
Talking to him now & he is buying ciggs.
No life, lol bitch!
-
MYE starting tomorrow.
Good luck everyone! :D

P/S: I'm gonna remove blog links.
Those who didn't like me back or deleted your blog, I'm gonna remove it.

No comments: