Thursday, April 10, 2008

This post is made for Jacyln Ong, my Dearest Sister!

Because we live 2 blocks apart.
Because we have th same CCA.
Becuase we're both crazy girls.
Becuase we're both very kaopeh.
Because we like to laugh so much.
Because we loveeee Axe Oil.
Sososo many because(s)
& because of all those because(s), we became bestfriends.

I'll never forget how we first met each other.
It's during Assembly time when we're in th school hall.
& we're complaining about how warm it is & th damn principal just couldn't stop talking.
We're fanning ourselves like fuck & I was still using my fugly Converse bag at that time.
& because we kept on saying "very hot siah!"
We've got to know each other.
If not for this, regret like fuck for not knowing you. :D

4 years so fast ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, now secondary 4 already.
Still remember Secondary 1 that time you & your 'gang' don't like me.
Still name me as DBS. Rofl!

I'll never forget how retarded we look last time.
I'll never forget how we took so many act cute pictures
I'll never forget how we laughed about random kanasai people walking pass us.
I'll never forget how we curse people we hate, especially Pea-brained!
I'll never forget those times when you taught me how to be a better person, not to do this & that.
I'll never forget th first time you went vivo, with me! :D
I'll never forget how we used to change our flats & heels when both of us are having blisters, just to let either one of us feel better for the few minutes.
I'll never forget how hard we earned money together just for a nice meal of Sakae.
I'll never forget how nice you describe Axe Oil & tempt me to buy it.
I'll never forget how we used to love Honey milk tea & Oreo ice blended.
I'll never forget your aunty-ness & the way you speak. (chi chi he he.)
I'll never forget how th both of us shared stupid gossips with each other.
I'll never forget how we went gaga over uber cute guys. Lol!
I'll never forget how I taught you to make up, lol!
I'll never forget how useful your listening ears are to me.
I'll never forget how you assured me that you're forever mine.
I'll never forget those times when you were there for me when I need you.
I'll never forget how we cried together.
I'll never forget those hugs & kisses you gave me.
I'll never forget all those happy moments we had together.
I'll never forget how much I love you. :)

From that day when I cried because I'm afraid of certain things,
you should know how much I cherish you already. (:

People out there, Jacyln's mine.
No snatch, or I'll not only bite but KILL.
YES, I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE TO SNATCH JACYLN AWAY FROM ME. >:(
I'll pluck off your nails, & splash salt water one you.
I'll pluck off all your hair, including your pubic hair.
I'll make everyone hate you.
I'll curse you to death.
I'll give you, hell.

Lastly, Happy One Year Anniversary my dear!
Aku cinta kau. :)

Too bad my Brother is using th computer now. ):
I'm using his laptop & theres NO PHOTOS here. -.-
I'll upload the pictures tomorrow. :D

No comments: