Saturday, April 26, 2008



fyi peoples BBF is best bitch forever :D
&fyi i'm not qiuyun. you guys should know who am i right?
*grins* :D :D :D
qiuyun quarrel with her mum just now.
not that i want to comment bout it.
but sometimes her mum is really alil over you see.
and its JUST SOMETIMES GUYS :D
i shall not go in detail. cause i'm sure that she will come rant bout it later.
:D
talking with my BBF now. she's doing her revision!?
UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT!?!?!?! whoops. :X
glad that bitch is revising now. cause if its in the past she will say
' what's revision? what's homework? ' -.-
okay i think i blog alil too much yeah?
& LASTLY.
i wan to tell bitch .
no matter how much we quarrel. over those lil stuffs.
those small bickerings add on some colours to our bitchyfriendship.makes us closer too!
although sometimes rlly buey tahan u lah, always complain so many things
BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT, you will still be my BBF no matter what.
you can always count on me. & i will always be there for you.
lending you my listening ears, and my shoulder for you to lean on.
you should know how bloody much you mean to me okay!
& i know how bloody much you care for me too.
eversince during march holidays. some stuffs happened.
& i called you up early in the morning. haven even reach 8 !
despite scolding me, you came to accompanied me. damn touch please!
though you keep complaining how tired you are. i know you din mean what you said lah.
so grateful that i have you by my side! thank god sehzxz! :D
even since then i CONFIRM GUARANTEE PLUS CHOP
know that you are my best bitch ever le loh!
after so many BIG and small quarrels, the two of us still so close.
(though we drift quite a few times. but end up still tgt!)
rmbr we quarrel always last for 3mins? i rmbr we broke our record this year.
because of HIM. we didn't talk for 3days? haha.
end up still okay. i promise that i will not let anyone spoil our r/s.
who dare i will RAWR dem. don't forget i'm a dino hor! :D
&&&& ILOVEYOU LAH MY BEST BITCH FOREVER :D :D :D
labels : BBF BBF BBF BBF BBF BBF BBF :D :D :D

No comments: