Monday, April 21, 2008

Went out with Mummy & Daddy today.
Daddy insisted NOT going to shopping malls.
If not his pocket will have a bigbig hole.

So, we went to Ikea! :D
& Daddy spent 300 bucks there, HAHAHAHAA.
Had our lunch & dinner there.
Bought a study table, 2 chairs,one net thingy & a side table.
One of th chair is Mummy's, th rest mine, HAHAHA :D

Giant next, bought alot of things again.
Left that place at about 9 plus & Mummy fetch me to Yq's house. :D
Slack with him awhile, until 11 plus.
Bitch-ed so much please, hahaha.
You parra pundeh! Lol.

Bus-ed home & fix my things!
Finally god rid of th stupid computer table now & replaced it with a study table, happpyyyy.
I'm gonna change everything in my room soon.
After Os, when I've th money. :D

I need my beauty sleep now, jaa naaaa! :D
Parra Debudiah lah you! Hahah!

No comments: