Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Dearest Bitch!
Yes Diana you, you yes you.
I know IUE had fun today. :D

Talked on th phone with Ahtay & Diana last night.
Laughed so much with Diana about stuffs on th TV.
Laghed with Ahtay so much oto, because of Diana.
Replies all no logic one. Lol!
School was quite boring today.
Perhaps it wasn't boring.
It's just that I'm looking forward for every lesson to end during every single period. -.-

Kimseng made me fell down during Chinese lessons. -.-
He pulled th chair away & I went to sittttt, without relising it.
Butt fuck pain please. -.-
Leonard kept on asking me not to cry.
Because th previous time he made Jesslyn fall down with th same method, Jesslyn cried. -.-

Played flour with Cheukman, Diana & Jesslyn after school.
Ahtay, Jacyln & Martin tagged along to look at Free Show. LOL!
They just follow us without playing th flour loh, boringggggggg.
Duck & Yansheng also kena some flour from me. Muahahaha :D
Ahtay kept on asking me not to disturb him or else he'll get really pissed off.
I tried to make him, he also never angry.
No fun lah you. Ah neh oh. LOL!

Diana was allllllll filled with flour & looked like a stupid white ghost. LOL!
Look!


Went back to school & took pictures, then wash up.

Jesslyn & Diana ; Me & Diana.

Jacyln & me had a hard time washing her hair, & gettng all th lumps of flour out of her hair.
Jesslyn was helping with her uniform.
& because of this, all th 4 of us were late for CCAs. -.-

Went for band & Mr Goh wasn't around, again.
As usual we played random instruments & had so much fun. :D
Jacyln started to get veryvery bored & started using my phone to take pictures.



She took th last two pic while I was playing th piano for her. :D
Talked about so manymany stuffs with her.
About someeeeee peopleee. I couldn't stop laughing when she told me about those stuffs.
I love her much much much worhxzsx.
JACYLN'S MINE. MINE MINE MINE.
Mummy came to fetch me home after that.
I'm talkiung to Diana now. :D

No comments: