Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dearest Son! :D
Ahtay laaaaaa. AH NEH OH! LOL!
I love my bloody cow ahpunehneh much lah. :D

School today was funnnn.
Gossiped so much with Martin about someone during Art.
Ms Tasneem kept on kpkb me & Diana about our work & stuffs.
I'm going to buck upppp. :D

Assembly time was funn.
Kept on tickling Adrian & Cheukman. Lol!
Di siao-ed Rachel with Diana.
Pull our her shoe lace form her shoe.
In th end th 3 of us got scolding. Lol!

Was damn pissed off after school.
Kept on complaining to alot of people how pissed off I am. -.-
Really damn dulan luh.
Charmaine ah, next time jitao CHIONG TOGETHER LIAO. :D

Ate with Diana & Jacyln.
Kept on bitching & laughing so much luh. Hahah.
I love them luhhhh. :D

Went for band with Jacyln.
Axel kept on hitting me, can't stand please. -.-
& My message yesterday to him actually saved him from a certain thing to happen.
Tributes to me uh! :D
Seniors came back again, KAIJINGGGGG! :D

Went to 201 with Jacyln after band.
Ate Macs together.
We shared everything luh. Ji lang ji pua.
& thats how we spent our 1st year. Hahah.
I love you la ahpunehs.

Tomorrow is Friday again! :D
P.E. + last day of school of th week. :D:D:D:D
Happpyyyyyy.

No comments: