Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wednesday, 2nd April
Helllooooooooooo.
I'm blogging from th school's computer. Hahah.

School was so damn ahpunehneh fun! :D
4 periods of English & Ms Lee wasn't around.
HOOHAAAA. FUNNNNNNN!
Played heart attack, chilli game & ALOT!
With Amirah, Carmen, Syafiq, Weixin & Zulaika.
I swaer it was so damn fun.

I thought I lost my phone during lunch break.
Went back to class to look for it & it wasn't around.
Cried & cried like nobody's business. -.-
Classmates were there for me luh.
I love them!

After that I recalled that Cheukman took my phone just now.
So called him & went to look for him & get back my phone.
Cried for nothing luh. -.-
If I really lost that phone, I will die.
Bought it for like one month plus only luh. -.-

Had th Sex talk at th hall with other sec 4 classes.
Damn fun!
Was laughing so much with Jacyln, Jasmine, Jingwen, Shihui & Sylvia.
Our presentation was a fuck funny onw.
Sylvia went to push Shihui & she fell down.
& th funniest thing is that she did it purposely. LOL!

Went to East Point With Ahtay & Chenghoo after school.
Walked around randomly & went back home after that.

Stupid broadband peepos came yesterday.
& theres something wrong with th broadband.
& I couldn't use th computer for th whole day. ):
Played psp all th way till night time.
I missed th pubor water vat show because of that. -.-

No comments: