Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dorothy!
Whole class sang a birthday song for her today.
Ain't 408 so sweet? (:

P.E was fun as usual. :D
Screamed like a momo fool while playing badmiton with 3 grilfriends.
3 girlfriends = Ahtay, Ivan & Martin.
LOL!

Had Macs after school, with Ahtay, Diana & Jacyln.
Ahtay, Jacyln & me ran away from Diana & she didn't even bothered to catch up with us/chase us loh. -.-

Speech Day performance after that.
When we finished performing, Mr Goh said 'Thank you. & for th Sec 4s, you've just played your last note.'
I felt like crying already, lol.
Then when all of us went into th SAC, Suie cried.
& I cried. Alot of sec 4s cried.
Hugged so many of them, took so many photos, with Axel's camera.
I'll get pictures from him & upload it here very soon. (:
I cried most when Axel brought his present to me & hug me.
Sad please. ):

Had so much fun with Jacyln, Sheena & Ziwei after that.
Running here & there snatching balloons, hahah.
I managed to get hold of th biggest balloon!
Theres like 4 more ballons inside th bigbig balloon, damn big please.
Gave th balloon to Nisaa after that because she wanted it. (:
Took a hell load of pictures after that.

Went opposite school, saw Ahfat, Glovor & Winnie.
Wanted to talk to them for awhile, in th end I realised that I didn't bring my house keys out.
So I followed them to 201.
Headed to Macs after that.
Bitched so much together with them luh.
All th 4 of us like aunties please, lol!

Winnie left after that, th 3 of us headed back to th coffeeshop to look for Kopi & his friend.
They kept on smoking, bth please. -.-
Kopi kept on calling me 'siao ting tong' because he don't know how to pronounce Qiuyun. Hahah!
Bought beer & went to void deck to drink & play poker cards.
They ate finish all th nasi lemak i took from school, lol!
While they were playing poker cards, I was like so damn sian please. -.-
Kept on complaining to Glovor how bloody bored I was, so Ahfat & he stoped playing poker cards & BITCH with me. Hahah!
Glovor is seriously very, very bitchy. -.-

Glovor accompanied me back to coffeeshop to wait for my Mummy.
Mummy came to fetch me home after that.
Reached home at 1 plus. -.-

Anyway, thanks Ahfat, Glovor & Kopi for helping me carry my things today, lol.
I 've got 3 individual things to carry + my bag. -.-

I will miss band like ahpunehneh much please.
I will miss wearing th band uniform.
I will miss arranging th chairs.
I will miss having conflicts with th seniors.
I will miss scolding th band.
I will miss those times spent with them.
I will miss Mr Goh, most.
I will miss Mr Goh's jokes, laughters & th way he teaches us.
I will miss how Mr Goh always 'suan' me, saying that he wanna send me to India & stuffs, hahah.
I will miss sitting beside Jacyln & laugh about random things with her.
I will miss my Trombone Section.
I will miss sharing files with Axel.
I will miss Axel beating me & me beating him, saying 'Gai da.'
I will miss Axel's stupid things. (jokes, laughters, nonsense etc.)
I will miss th whole band luh.
I love band & it's forever! Heh. :D

Anyway, I wanna thank Axel for th bigbig elmo.
I wanted it like so long ago! Since last year's April when I saw it at Winnie's house, hahah.
Arene for th Elmo puppet & Azlifah for th chocolates.
You guys are th besterest juniors that I had. (:

No comments: